Company: Perfection Spring & Stamping Corp.
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Were looking for a maintenance mechanic that has experience in a
manufacturing or industrial environment.Typical tasks for a
Maintenance Mechanic include:
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and
- Completes preventive maintenance requirements on engines,
motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines;
following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's
instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists,
cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of
- Completes routine electrical repair, adjustment, and
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by
inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and
other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing Plant Manager and production
workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring
compliance.You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Pneumatics Experience
- Hydraulics Experience
Keywords: Perfection Spring & Stamping Corp., Mount Prospect , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!