Company: Radienz Living
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Company Summary: *
Radienz Living is a leading North American manufacturer of home and
personal care products, such as unit dose, disinfectant wipes,
all-purpose cleaners, facial wipes, and baby wipes. With nine
manufacturing plants and warehouses in North America, the company
provides customers with private label solutions and contract
manufacturing services for products found in retail and
institutional markets. Radienz Living is passionate about providing
its customers with exceptional manufacturing capabilities through
its commitment to agility in innovation, trust and reliability, and
sustainable creation that support a cleaner way of living.
Radienz Living, formerly known as U.S. Nonwovens, was founded in
1995 by its previous owners, originally as dryer sheet
manufacturers supplying private label customers. The company
eventually expanded operations organically by gradually building on
nonwovens core competency to develop manufacturing capabilities
across all major consumer wet wipes applications, such as
disinfecting wipes and baby wipes, and other dry consumer wipes
products, such as dry floor cleaners. Through acquisition, the
company expanded into liquids products and other home care
products, including detergents, fabric softeners and other
Throughout the years, the company has built robust quality systems,
multiple GMP certifications, and in-house FDA/EPA microbiology,
quality control, chemistry, and R&D labs. In 2019, Wind Point
Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm, acquired a
controlling interest in U.S. Nonwovens. Later that same year, U.S.
Nonwovens acquired Soluble Packaging Solutions, which is North
America's largest independent manufacturer of unit dose packaging
for dish, laundry, and other categories.
As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will be responsible for
maintaining a perpetual inventory of material, equipment supplies
and other general stock items.
*2nd and 3rd Shift *
* Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of
inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to office records, or
computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production
records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
* Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock
and adjusts errors in computation or count.
* Investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
* Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and
* Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods.
* Re-stock items and label shelves as necessary.
* Liaises with vendors and purchasing agents and prepares
* May perform other routine clerical duties, including data entry,
answering telephones, and assisting customers.
* High school diploma/or GED or 2 to 4 years of relevant working
* Performs work under general supervision. Handles moderately
complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Must have computer skills and clerical skills.
* Strong Ppanning and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Mount Prospect, IL 60056: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
* Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Radienz Living, Mount Prospect , Inventory Clerk, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!