Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: ESCO Group
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk/Assistant to
join our team at our Mount Prospect, IL office!As an accounts
receivable clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Providing clerical support to the accounting department
- Assisting in the daily processing of incoming mail and
- Processing credit card and check payments
- Emailing and faxing invoices and statements to clients
- Ensuring we have the appropriate tax forms on file for
- Entering orders and payments in our software program
- Learning to answer/assist with basic customer service calls to
help when phones are busySkills: This is an entry level position,
however, the ideal candidate will:
- understand bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- demonstrate competency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and
Publisher), databases and accounting software.
- demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- have the ability to perform filing and record keeping
- demonstrate data entry and word processing skills.
- be well organized Education Requirements: High school diploma.
Associate's degree or relevant certification is a plus.Job Type:
Full-time, 40-hours/week.Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hourBenefits:
*401(k) *401(k) matching *Health insurance *Paid time off
Keywords: ESCO Group, Mount Prospect , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!