Client Relations Coordinator - Employee Benefits
Company: Alera Group
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 21, 2022
GCG Financial, an Alera Group Company, is seeking a Client
Relations Coordinator to join their Employee Benefits team.GCG
Financial was founded in 1975 and measures our success by the
strength of our relationships. As an Alera Group company,
collaboration is the foundation of how we do business. Our
close-knit, family culture is why employees join GCG and stay for
decades. We laugh, we have fun, and we support our community. GCG
Financial, LLC, is a founding partner of Alera Group which was
created by the merging of 24 high-performing, entrepreneurial firms
making it the 7th largest privately held Employee Benefits firm in
the nation. Alera Group--------s unique business model is motivated
by the desire to find a better way to serve clients nationally
without losing the independent thinking and values of our founding
firms. Are you looking to be part of a company where you have
exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously,
speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success. If that--------s what
you--------re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an
amazing organization!As a Client Relations Coordinator, you will be
responsible for the day-to-day administrative support of
professional benefits administration across a wide array of
employee benefits clients. This position provides exceptional
service with attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and excellent
communication skills. Responsibilities Coordinate and manage all
aspects of the placement and service of employee benefits for GCG
clients including but not limited to:
- Serves as day-to-day support for clients and their employees
with questions and issues regarding various employee benefit
programs including eligibility, claims, and other benefits-related
- Coordinates and ensures accuracy of benefits eligibility
processing with insurance carriers.
- Handles all in-force client service issues and processing of
benefits administration requests.
- May be responsible for employee onboarding/offboarding:
- Send out a Welcome letter to a newly approved client.
- Follow-up with new clients to ensure receipt of ID cards,
certificates, Admin kits, and client inquiries.
- Send out new hire and termination paperwork.
- Reassures data integrity in the agency management system by:
- Accurately inputting activity notes emails/phone calls.
- Create activities for all new requests and track them until
- Customer Service focus with excellent written and verbal
- Bachelor--------s degree preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook and Excel proficiency
- Experience with Zywave products such as BrokerageBuilder
- Knowledge of health and welfare employee benefits and ACA
requirements a definite plus.
- Ability to work with others at all levels both internally and
externally in a professional manner.
- Ability to be highly organized & detail-oriented in a
- Enjoys working in, and actively helps to support and cultivate,
a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary. Equal
Opportunity Employment We--------re an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Customer
Service Representative, Location: Mount Prospect, IL - 60056
Keywords: Alera Group, Mount Prospect , Client Relations Coordinator - Employee Benefits, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!