Company: Ametek, Inc.
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID: 19568
The Assembly Operator will assemble, test, trouble-shoot and modify
prototype, production equipment or custom assembly systems.
Employee should be able to perform procedure without supervision
within a standard time. The Assembly Operator must be able to build
the designated machine within the set quality/assembly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets,
assembly and schematic drawings.
- Assemble instruments and components in accordance to SOPs.
- Examines parts for defects such as pinholes or chips.
- Test unit if required in order to locate defects, measure
performance, determine need for adjustment, and verify specified
- Replace defective components and wiring.
- Calibrate units according to specifications as required.
- Enters information on production records, logs, and other report
- Repairs defective units rejected by inspection or test
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2-3
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to measure unit of length and conversion of standard to
metric units of measure.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Mount Prospect , Assembler I, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!