Project Leader - Product Operations
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As Project Leader - Product Operations, you will be a critical
contributor, working on a variety of initiatives across the
division. This role will drive key results to move the business
forward. You will be involved in the full product development
process, from start to finish. This is a highly visible,
cross-functional position that offers a lot of diversity in work
and projects. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Packaging structure and artwork development in alignment with
Bosch style guide
- Leading product postponement process with internal distribution
center and product safety team
- Setup and maintenance of product information for customer
- Ensuring approvals for all new product launches are being
- Owner of setup process for new product master data, and making
changes to existing one
- Owner of product discontinuance process
A Bachelor's degree is required, however will consider 5-10
years of applicable experiences in lieu of degree. Post graduate
degree is preferred.
7+ years of Project Leader experience is required.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is highly
You have robust experiences using SAP and handling of master
data, minimally 7+ years.
As Project Leader, you are highly collaborative, partnering with
internal and external teams and agencies. You are able to build
cohesive partnerships and influence others.
You have Packaging Development experience.
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Mount Prospect , Project Leader - Product Operations, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!