Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Digital Marketing Specialist works in conjunction with the
User Marketing team to execute digital campaigns and support
ongoing marketing operations. As Digital Marketing Specialist, you
support end-user database aspects, and collaborate with the User
Marketing team, to identify emerging digital opportunities as well
as execute strategy to gain market share within existing channels.
The position requires owning and operating a variety of digital
tools to help manage our brand voice across all digital activities
and channels. You will also work closely with Digital
thought-leaders both internally (domestic and globally) and
externally to maintain strategic brand direction and campaign
- Consult, develop and assist in execution of B2C digital
campaigns based upon outlined strategy and business goals.
- Establish data collection process and data flow through digital
marketing ecosystem. Troubleshoot technology platform data flow
issues. Connects digital and off-line data to technology platforms.
Establishes, maintains, and organizes user data.
- Develop and support automation of digital marketing campaigns.
Assist in audience segmentation working with User Marketing Team
and Digital Leaders to understand end user audiences and develop
recommendations to create personalized digital experiences,
increase website visits and drive user generated content on
- Manage vendor communication and relationship for digital
- Stays up-to-date on competitor, industry and emerging tools.
Function as a web ecosystem subject matter expert for Power Tools
North America. Identify and evaluate additional tools that can
increase the efficiency of our digital ecosystem. Educates internal
teams on new and existing digital platforms and tools and advocates
best practices. Lead exploration and evaluation of new digital
- Lead digital system audits. Ensuring users have the proper
access and users are removed when access is no longer
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, along with 0-3
years of relevant Marketing experience.
- Experience with marketing CRM, email marketing, media buying
processes, tools, platforms, privacy regulations, and/or platform
capabilities in a digital ecosystem.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, the ability
manage multiple projects with time sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of being proactive and solutions
- Demonstrate a strong curiosity and appetite to learn
- Ability to work autonomously while still being highly
- Analyze and review results of digital marketing campaigns and
adapt future campaigns based on insights.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, presentation and
- Strong MS Office Skills.
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Mount Prospect , Digital Marketing Specialist, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!