Company: Right at Home
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 7, 2021
ASK ABOUT OUR HIRING BONUS!
Come Work With the Best Care Team
We pride ourselves on having a team that is knowledgeable,
dedicated, kind, and understanding. Our Caregivers are
compassionate, dependable, and show the initiative to live our
mission: To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve. If you
are compassionate, caring, and want to make a difference in the
lives of others, apply today.
Location: Mount Prospect, IL
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and
clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal
preparation and companionship activities for clients in their
Pay Range: $11-15/hr
Benefits and Recognition
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Direct Deposit
- Earned Wage Access (PayActiv)
- Paid Time Off
- Special Discounts With:
- Best Buy
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Start ASAP
Initial Training and Ongoing Education Opportunities
Our Caregivers have the knowledge they need to succeed. Your
success begins with:
- 8 Hours Initial Training
- Thorough Review of Care Plan Prior to Assignment
Specialty Training Includes:
- RightCare Approach to Dementia and Cognitive Support
- Courses in IPCed Specifically for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Dementia Live Experience
- Compassionate Touch Training
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes
accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational
activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who
want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the
lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at
Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to
our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring
for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the
lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver
Keywords: Right at Home, Mount Prospect , Homemaker/Companion, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!