Company: Massage Envy
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Earn commissions for membership sales!
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1
Massage/Skincare Provider in the industry!!
Now that we have made it through the new normal of Social
Distancing as well as became more aware of how important social
gathering really is, we are looking to bring to our company
customer focused associates with a sense of urgency and energy with
every customer interaction.
At PCRK Group, we pride ourselves in being a greater part of an
industry leading culture. We are seeking individuals to join our
team who are friendly, outgoing, motivated, results-oriented,
reliable, enthusiastic about our clients and their benefits, and
who display an overall initiative to continually meet or exceed
company driven goals.
We are currently looking for individuals who can lead the
industry in world-class sales performance and customer service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who is energetic and provides a sense of urgency while
educating and motivating our clients about the benefits of our
Wellness Program and to take part in it
- Someone who displays a high level of professionalism by
seamlessly multi-tasking between answering phones, setting
appointments, greeting clients as they arrive, and processing
- Assist in making sure the front of the location and the front
desk are always clean and presentable
- Always display an energetic, friendly, helpful, and motivated
- Aid in filing, file maintenance, and data entry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and
efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with
one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and
fun work environment
- Extra money by way of commissions for each new membership you
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all full time
- Competitive Commissions for membership sales
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
Full-time, Part-time, Days, Nights, Weekends
- 1 year or more of sales experience (Required)
- 1 year or more of customer service experience (Required)
- Proven track record of successful customer experience and
retention (Highly Preferred)
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience
every time and growing our member base to help more people on their
wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to
members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an
amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate
against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally
protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service
skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Mount Prospect , Sales Associate/Receptionist, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!