Manufacturing Team Lead - 2nd Shift
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 4, 2021
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we
are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world.
You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we
know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.-Baxter's
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work.-Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission.-Summary
Responsible for manufacturing and assembly of products. Operates
production equipment. Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to
ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and
quantities. Maintains records and clean room environment to comply
with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices and
standard operating procedures. May assist with in-process testing
to ensure batches meet specifications. Responsible for executing
all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, SOPs,
environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related
regulations which could apply. Expected to fully participate in
both departmental projects and work teams as appropriate. May
troubleshoot equipment, train others, assist in reviewing batch
records, participate in continuous improvement teams, perform
complex trouble shooting tasks and recommend changes to SOPs or
procedures. Acts as a delegate to the supervisor and may conduct
departmental activities in their absence. Generates/closes work
orders and performs preventive maintenance.Candidate must not be
allergic to Penicillin or CephalosporinsEssential Duties and
- Assists supervisor in organizing, scheduling and directing
other team members.
- Acts as main interface with other departments to resolve issues
related to equipment, process, compliance, including maintenance,
- Involved in hands-on execution of manufacturing
- Resolves issues related to equipment, process and compliance.
Main point of contact for troubleshooting.
- Ensures timely and accurate generation of process
documentation. Review documentation.
- Investigates any process problems timely and provide
- Assists with process/equipment validation and data
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and
Continuous Improvement Teams and assigns project work to team
- Trains and mentors other team members and monitors training by
- Assigns tasks and develops work schedule.Qualifications
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be
able to read and follow detailed written instructions.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills and
the ability to lead a work team effectively and efficiently in a
- The incumbent must work in a clean room environment wearing
special garments and personal protective equipment must be worn due
to safety requirements.
- Incumbent must be proficient in a variety of mathematical
disciplines and be able to work with both the metric and USA
standards of measurement.
- Familiarity with production equipment.
- Must be able to apply quantitative analysis to analyze process
- In-depth process knowledge of related manufacturing techniques
- Computer proficiency and ability to use enterprise
- Must meet local physical requirements.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures
- Understanding of cGMP regulations preferred.Education
- High school diploma or equivalent with 3 years' experience.
Bachelor's degree (with reduced years of experience)
preferred.#IND-USOPSEqual Employment OpportunityBaxter is an equal
opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally
protected characteristic.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --Reasonable
AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please click on the here and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact information.
Keywords: BAXTER, Mount Prospect , Manufacturing Team Lead - 2nd Shift, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!