User Research Internship
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 4, 2021
This internship will be partially remote but the hired applicant
will be expected to come into the Mount Prospect office. Only local
applicants will be considered.
The mission of our User Research team is to provide quality user
insights which enable our organization to make informed decisions
that will ultimately enhance the user experience. Our internal
customers are all Business Units (Dremel as well as Bosch Power
Tools, Measuring Tools and Accessories), the Global Digital Unit,
Service and Sales.
As an intern you will assist the User Research team with
developing and managing all aspects associated with achieving the
strategic department objectives. After initially being shadowed by
our internal User Research experts, you will then take on key
research tasks on your own.
Your responsibilities are
- Support the community manager of our digital user research
- Communicate with community members and co-moderators
- Create content (text, image and video) for the community
- Track and analyze user engagement in the community
- Create online questionnaires, interview guidelines and
- Attend and support offsite qualitative research projects (focus
groups, IDIs or jobsite/home visits)
- Script online surveys with the Qualtrics survey programming
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative survey results and create
reports with PowerPoint
- Participate in Design Thinking projects and support
cross-functional innovation teams working with agile tools and
In addition you'll have the opportunity to support our Business
development team with market sizing activities, strategy workshops
and board level presentations.
Currently enrolled in an accredited Business Studies,
Marketing/Market Research and/or Communications program. Recent
graduates (less than 12 months ago) can also apply.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Detail oriented - attention to detail is extremely important in
- Ideally previous internship experience in user research
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug and background
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the
future require sponsorship to work in the United States
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Mount Prospect , User Research Internship, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!