In Person Math Tutor
Company: Mathnasium (ID: 3201801)
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 1, 2021
About the Opportunity:
Mathnasium Learning Centers' mission is to make math make sense to
kids and, in so doing, build their confidence and a deep
understanding and lifelong love of mathematics. Were looking for
exceptional people to fuel and lead our amazing business practices
as an In Person Math Tutor. For the right candidate, this
opportunity presents a promising career focused on helping the
community, students achieve educational success, and a rich
experience developing professional skills.
Why Work with Us
At Mathnasium of Mt Prospect we pride ourselves on providing
exceptional educational services to students in our community. Were
passionate about both our students and our employees. We set
ourselves apart by creating an environment that is supportive,
encouraging, energetic, and fun! As a growth minded company, we
promote from within while taking time to get to know every
employee, understand what they are passionate about, and help
develop their skills and abilities.
We are looking for an exceptional math instructor to join our team
and help teach our small in person learning sessions while creating
a warm and welcoming environment. This is a part-time math
instructor role with hours after school and evenings during the
week. All the curriculum is prepared in advance for you, so there
is no lesson planning involved. Everything you need to teach will
be laid out for you, you just need to engage, motivate, and teach
our students! If you are driven, motivated, and eager to make a
difference, we would love to meet you!
The ideal candidate will be a bright, responsible, passionate, and
ambitious professional with excellent interpersonal, math,
instruction, and tutoring skills. This opportunity presents the
right candidate a unique career path focused on helping the
community and working with students, as well as, a rich experience
developing professional skills.
Training is provided. All applicants will be required to take a
math literacy test to demonstrate math proficiency.
- Work with students on the teaching floor during Instructional
- Serve as the point person to communicate with directors about
all needs related to the center operations.
- Provide exceptional math instruction using the Mathnasium
- Teach using the Mathnasium Method, terminology, and teaching
- Evaluate, grade, and correct student work and homework
- Work collaboratively with team members to deliver the best
possible experience for students
- Provide exceptional instruction/tutoring services to
- Cultivate teamwork and collaboration with team members to
deliver the best possible experience for students
- Assist with non-teaching/cleaning tasks to ensure health and
safety protocols are followed
- Exceptional math competency through at least Algebra I.
- A passion for math and working with students
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Willingness to develop leadership abilities
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to
Keywords: Mathnasium (ID: 3201801), Mount Prospect , In Person Math Tutor, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!