IT Support Associate
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: February 15, 2021
WHY commute when you can work right in Mount Prospect, IL!
IMMEDIATE OPENING AVAILABLE - PAID TRAINING
health benefits + paid holidays + 401K retirement + paid time off
(PTO) and more
The Identity Intelligence Group known as IDIQ in Mount Prospect, IL
is currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician. IDIQ is a
privately-owned company that has been in business since 2009. We
provide identity theft and credit reporting services to consumers
nationwide under our brands such as IdentityIQ--, CreditScoreIQ--,
and MyScoreIQ--. Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in
our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by
BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the
Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution
Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio
by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland. To learn more
about our flagship service visit our website at IdentityIQ.com.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT Support Technician will assist the IT staff in providing
quality customer service under the direct supervision of the
systems administrator in various assignments and will be
responsible for the following duties:
- Independently manage the IDIQ internal computer assignment and
return of IDIQ equipment for onboarding and exiting employees.
- Provide Help Desk/ Desk-side level-1 and level-2 support for
workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other
- Monitor IDIQ internal issue ticketing system and complete basic
support requests either onsite or utilizing remote tools such as
- Escalate support requests to supervisor when they cannot be
resolved to ensure timely resolution to issues.
- Imaging, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows
desktops & laptops.
- Microsoft account administration: Create user accounts, manage
permission and passwords.
- Software & license installation either onsite or remote.
- Desktop support for all hardware and software related
- Develop & document tickets, resolutions, procedures,
configurations, and assets.
- Analyze issues & create documentation solutions for hardware &
software problems through the Jira Service Desk Knowledge
- Engage in training opportunities to further develop skills and
knowledge in key areas, such as desktop support, networking, and
operating systems Performs other job-related duties and
responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- 2+ years of Helpdesk/ IT troubleshooting experience, A+ or
Network+ Certifications preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Windows 10
administration and troubleshooting
- MCSE Certification preferred
- Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft products, Remote Desktop
Services, Office 365, some server technologies (Active Directory)
- Experience with video collaboration tools such as Microsoft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and escalate problems
to management when needed
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where
critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to handle clients with different technical backgrounds
- Strong customer service focused attitude
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy equipment such
as desktop computers and monitors
The hourly rate of pay for the position starts at $24.00. This is a
full-time position, hourly, non-exempt (40 hours/week). Days of
work are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or as scheduled
by your supervisor.
Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ prohibits discrimination
or harassment based on the following categories: race, color,
religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming
practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or
mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic
characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40
years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military
status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave
under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family
Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political
affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal
law. acted by email or phone with further information.
This position is onsite at our Mount Prospect office center.
However, due to COVID-19, our company is currently working
remotely. Once our local government re-opens, this position will
resume in our Mount Prospect office. We are currently only
considering local hires for this position, at this time.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: IDIQ, Mount Prospect , IT Support Associate, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!