Client Support Associate Store Operations
Company: Jackson Hewitt
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Client Support Associate Store Operations
930 East Mt Prospect Plaza, 930 East Mt Prospect Plaza, MT
PROSPECT, Illinois, United States of America Req #15269
Friday, September 18, 2020
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and
we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers
engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the
fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation
of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize
and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest
competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a
consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and
We're always looking for top performers to add value & make a
difference in people's lives.
We offer flexible work schedules and pay based on performance.
The Client Support Associate supports the district with a variety
of duties to include greeting clients, scheduling appointments, and
marketing to local business. The positions coordinates client flow
and assists in preliminary data entry and document collection to
support an efficient and positive tax preparation experience. This
position has access to and regularly works with information of a
sensitive, highly confidential nature. This position promotes the
Jackson Hewitt brand through the delivery of superior customer
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets all potential clients with a friendly and professional
- Engages in conversation with potential clients to share
information about Jackson Hewitt's services and promotions.
- Quickly and accurately verifies and enters customers' personal
and Form W-2 information into Jackson Hewitt's proprietary
- Assists with scheduling tax preparation appointments.
- Monitors client flow at the location and keeps clients engaged
during periods of wait time.
- Monitors client activity and takes initiative to answer phones
and resolve client issues.
- Maintains a positive image and meets all customer service and
productivity standards as set by their supervisor.
- Meets set-up deadlines to ensure office locations meet
brand/marketing appearance standards in time for office
- Provides equipment service at Jackson Hewitt locations to
assemble, repair or teardown furniture, computers, tech or kiosk
components using hand tools.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and inviting workplace, this may
include removal of trash, vacuuming or sweeping, cleaning counters,
cleaning glass, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
during season, preferred
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/ GED, or equivalent related business
- May require state-specific certification associated with
handling confidential client information.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in working in a high volume retail
- Basic knowledge of computer functions required to include setup
of office computer systems and the ability to troubleshoot
- Customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson
Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or
employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age
(40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or
any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of
applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all
applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of
unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
- Job Family Store Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, November 16, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, April 16, 2021
Keywords: Jackson Hewitt, Mount Prospect , Client Support Associate Store Operations, Other , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!