Company: Addison Group
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- 2-5 years of human resources, recruiting, and project
- Recruiting experience (phone screens, scheduling interviews,
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate competency in Microsoft Office.
The Human Resources Coordinator plays an integral part in executing
the department's work and projects in a timely manner.
You will interact professionally and cooperatively with other
Association departments and staff members and with organizations
and individuals outside the Association to support our values and
You will utilize your strong communication and organization skills
to monitor attendance processes, assist in human resources
functions, and verify information and provide monthly reports as
- Actively recruits for all open positions at the
- Places job postings, conducts phone screens, holds building
tours when interviews are in office, and extends offer
- Coordinates all interviews and any required testing with Human
Resources (HR) and managers.
- Assembles orientation packets for employees, temporary
employees, and consultants.
- Conducts new hire orientations, which include ensuring the
first day documentation is submitted and accurate, policy and
procedure review signing, ID setup, Employee Handbook review, and
- Creates, modifies, and removes policies and procedures to best
suit the Association's needs.
- Records and takes notes for the monthly staff meetings.
Composes notes in an email to send out to staff.
- Sends emails to notify staff about certain events and important
- Enrolls new employees in the Benefits Connect and Flexible
- Conducts the Benefit Orientation which includes educating the
new staff members on the Association's benefits and how to
- Assembles the Benefit Orientation packets.
- Speaks at and creates the PowerPoint presentation for the staff
meetings and monthly birthday and anniversary parties.
- Speaks at the Full Association Training and Program Review and
- Collaborates with the HR department on summer and winter staff
events, including researching, booking, organizing, budgeting,
inviting, and conducting events. Why choose Addison Administrative
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental,
vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job
openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process
advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Addison Group, Mount Prospect , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!