Donor Recruitment Rep - Mount Prospect, IL
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: November 19, 2021
PRIMARY PURPOSE: As a Donor Outreach Coordinator II (DOC II),
you will have the opportunity to be the front-line hero to patients
by scheduling present and past donors to make their next vital
contribution to the community. In addition, this role will be a
support to the Leadership and Training Department. Under direct
supervision, this position is responsible for achieving goals for
recruiting current, lapsed and potential donors, and scheduling
them to donate at an in-center location or area blood drive. DUTIES
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Enhancing the donor experience by providing excellent customer
service while inspiring donors to realize their life-transforming
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the Vitalant
- Performs all duties required as outlined in the Donor Outreach
Coordinator I's job description.
- May be assigned to specialized calling projects to enhance the
productivity of a particular area. (Platelet, plasma, conversion,
reminder calling, etc.)
- Using (awe) mazing multi-tasking skills while supporting
numerous blood centers within Vitalant, a DOC II will use their
innovative messaging to recruit and sustain our donors though
advanced center/product knowledge.
- Serves as an ambassador for the production floor, exhibiting a
positive floor presence while cultivating a culture that encourages
mentorship, team work, leadership, and innovation.
- A resource for the Leadership, Administration, and Inbound
teams to utilize as a backup in the need of support. A donor
Outreach Coordinator II may also be crossed trained to handle donor
eligibility questions, front desk, reporting duties, etc.
- Assists the Training Department's onboarding of new hires and
refresher training of current staff for the Donor Outreach
Coordinator I role. They will be able to offer insight by providing
feedback, guidance, resources, positive reinforcements, and
- Maintains consistent achievement of assigned department
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
assigned. REQUIREMENTS:Knowledge/EducationHigh school graduate or
- Two years customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum six months experience as a Donor Outreach Coordinator I
- Proficient computer skills required. Skills/Abilities
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform
all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively to meet and
exceed goals while multi-tasking, focusing on details and adapting
to a changing environment.
- Ability to work in a repetitive role that majority of time is
spent on the phone.
- Must possess a positive attitude that encourages teamwork.
- Must be able to assist and provide guidance to Donor Outreach
Coordinator I and new hires.
- Any added experiences that are required from the assigned
department. As an essential operation to the nation's healthcare
infrastructure and a science-based organization, Vitalant believes
that being vaccinated helps provide protection and care for our
employees, our donors, their families, and the broader community.
With this in mind, Vitalant requires employees to be fully
vaccinated as a condition of employment. Individuals applying for
this position should be prepared to comply with the COVID-19
vaccination mandates of Vitalant and accordingly, will need to be
vaccinated as of first date of employment unless approved exemption
exists prior to start
Keywords: Vitalant, Mount Prospect , Donor Recruitment Rep - Mount Prospect, IL, Human Resources , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!