Dosimetrist - Radiation Oncology
Company: Illinois Cancer Specialists
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Overview: FT Radiation Therapist No Evenings or Weekends! SCOPE:
Under direct supervision, administers radiation therapy treatments
to patients. Accuracy in positioning the beam of radiation to
correspond with the designated tumor volume and accurately
delivering the prescribed dose are paramount job functions.
Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to
include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Accurately delivers and records radiation therapy treatments
under the direction of a radiation oncologist and chief radiation
- Accurately enters and maintains patient treatment parameters
into electronic medical record. Participates in clinical
instruction of newly hired therapists and students.
- Assists in maintaining patient appointment schedule and
submitting correct billing information.
- Accurately cuts blocks, when applicable.
- Accurately makes custom molds.
- Accurately completes simple mu calculations.
- Accurately interprets a computerized treatment plan.
- Maintains clean, safe, and organized work environment.
Qualifications: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited radiation therapy technology
- Position requires 1-3 years experience actively practicing as
- ARRT certification required.
- Must hold valid state license for radiation therapy. Required
Keywords: Illinois Cancer Specialists, Mount Prospect , Dosimetrist - Radiation Oncology, Healthcare , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!