Caregiver/CNA - weekend 7/8a-7/8p
Company: Open Arms Solutions
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Immediately hiring for:
WEEKEND SHIFTSFRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY 7/8am to 7/8pm- OR
-SATURDAY & SUNDAY 7/8am to 7/8pm.
Open Arms Solutions is seeking compassionate, responsible and
reliable Caregivers to join our team. Our ideal Caregiver candidate
is warm and engaging, creative, flexible, and demonstrates our core
values - compassion, positive attitude, teamwork, does the right
thing, and excellence.
As an award-winning agency, Open Arms Solutions is driven by our
mission to provide home care services to aging, ill or recovering
clients allowing them to get home sooner and stay home longer. We
are passionate about bringing joy, independence and peace of mind
to Seniors and their families.
Why join the Open Arms Solutions family? Here's what our Caregivers
"They are a company that is staff oriented. They are professional
and they are always there to help the staff." Marjorie S.
"If I have an emergency, they pick up the phone or they call me
right back." Bidemi A.
"The office staff works with us as a team and the communication is
very good. We give our clients the best service." Catherine U.
- Covid-19 precautions in place and PPE's provided.
- Competitive pay (bi-weekly).
- Paid time off.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Paid training and career growth opportunities.
- Caregiver engagement and recognition.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Supportive management.
- 24/7 clinical support.
- Growing company with over 13 years experience in the
Chicagoland area.Responsibilities:Provide for the personal needs
and comfort of the client in their home or assisted living
community according to the established plan of care. Services are
non-medical in nature and may include the following:
- Assist with activities of daily living including:
- Personal hygiene, i.e. bathing, incontinence care, oral
hygiene, shaving, and dressing.
- Ambulation using assistive devices
- Meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Support client independence.
- Provide creative activities and social opportunities.
- Drive clients to appointments and to run errands.
- Observe and report change in client condition.Qualifications:
- 6 months or more professional Caregiver experience.
- Flexible work schedule with a commitment to work every weekend
OR every other weekend.
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Experience using a gait belt, hoyer lift or other ambulatory
- Lift up to 50 lbs without restrictions.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance card, and a safe &
Keywords: Open Arms Solutions, Mount Prospect , Caregiver/CNA - weekend 7/8a-7/8p, Healthcare , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!