Senior Manager, Digital Field Enablement (Enterprise)
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Sr. Manager is accountable for supporting digital sales
enablement strategies, by helping plan, project manage and assist
in the enhancement of current capabilities within Veeva CRM and
rollout of new digital solutions -- in collaboration with
cross-functional partners across Horizon. Responsible for
articulating and translating sales force challenges & opportunities
into clear requirements which inform the development of solutions,
plus project planning and change management activities to ensure
the effective implementation and adoption of new capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to assess long-term
business needs and help establish the digital sales enablement
ecosystem vision for each business unit.
- Be an advocate for the sales force by understanding and
translating their challenges and opportunities into requirements
that guide Veeva CRM enhancements, plus complimentary innovative
digital solutions and supporting data management strategies.
- Assist in the intake process for requests for Veeva CRM
enhancements and new capabilities; participate in the review, and
drive prioritization of requests in alignment with cross-functional
- Ensure consistency in the creation and socialization of project
artifacts (charters, wireframes, RAPID definitions, etc.)
- Manage the development and ensure the completion of Business
Requirement Documents for each initiative in collaboration with key
- Support the ongoing review, analysis and grooming of the
- Effectively manage projects by balancing the competing demands
of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Forecast and mitigate risks to achieve project objectives.
- Support change management activities by ensuring effective
coordination with IT, Commercial Operations, Enterprise Analytics,
Training and Field Communications for every initiative.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience gathering business requirements and supporting the
delivery of enterprise digital solutions / development of new
- Veeva CRM / Salesforce experience required.
- Pharma experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of IT development life cycles and
contemporary project management methodologies.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills; experience
synthesizing data into information, documenting data and process
flows and presenting concise data analyses.
- Expert in presenting data in excel sheets and pivot
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical Commercial data.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks a plus.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.Required
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Mount Prospect , Senior Manager, Digital Field Enablement (Enterprise), Executive , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!