Sr Program Manager, Field Enablement
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Senior Program Manager is accountable for the effective project
management of the portfolio of initiatives both led and supported
by Digital Field Enablement, in partnership with team leadership
and cross-functional partners across Horizon. Responsible for
planning and tracking numerous workstreams, orchestrating and
preparing for all major cross-functional review meetings and
ensuring an enterprise approach in communicating portfolio health
and the status of all initiatives.
- In partnership with the team, leadership manages and refines
existing program and project management methodology to ensure
efficiency and scalability.
- Regularly review and assess portfolio initiatives - including
scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risks.
- Ensure project objectives/requirements and key performance
measures are clear and agreed to by stakeholders.
- Manage and nurture strong relationships with cross-functional
partners across IT, commercial operations, sales, training,
enterprise analytics, and external partners to achieve project
- Track progress against baseline schedule to ensure successful
and timely completion of deliverables.
- Manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed
- Able to run the fine balance between scope and brand priorities
and has an ability to negotiate for win-win.
- Monitor, document, and gain approval for changes to schedule,
cost, or project scope.
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification,
analysis, and monitoring of projects.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in project management,
ideally within IT or MarTech capacity.
- Experience building sustainable processes and coordinating
- Excellent time and project management and communication skills
with the ability to balance multiple priorities with rigorous
attention to details and the ability to adapt to change.
- Pharma experience is a plus.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of IT development life cycles.
- Strong proficiency with project /workflow management software,
such as ClickUp and others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Mount Prospect , Sr Program Manager, Field Enablement, Executive , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!