Measuring Tool Market Development Manager
Company: Bosch Group
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 15, 2022
At the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career
matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. We
are a division of Bosch, a multinational engineering and
electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a
setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of
our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we
are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back,
and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our
parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of
success spanning 135+ years.
With sales opportunities in retail, industrial, and e-commerce
channels, we're part of a global powerhouse earning $80 billion
euros a year.
Play an integral role in a division that drives the success of our
large, privately held consumer products organization. Offering the
vast resources to maximize your effectiveness, we provide the
support you need to achieve your most important objectives.
Depending on your role within Sales, you can bring our products to
market through three different and efficient channels: retail,
industrial, and e-commerce. Featuring such popular brands as Bosch
-, Dremel -, and Rotozip -, we offer opportunities to reinforce our
strong reputation for quality, grow new business, and expand upon
our existing relationships with some of the most influential
distributors in power tools.
This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your sales skills
to drive success on a massive scale, with the Robert Bosch Tool
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation offers the competitive compensation,
career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a
world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans;
work/life balance; and flexible work options.
- Drive Measuring Tool sales growth in the Professional Field
channel using marketing, sales, and business development
- Focus will be toward regional, distributor and end-user
engagement, growth, new business development and placement.
- This will include partnering closely with the sales and
marketing teams as well as interfacing with existing and potential
- Bachelor's Degree in business or eight years of equivalent
relevant work history
- Established sales background with consistently strong
- Knowledge of selling and established marketing techniques
- Strong relationship building ability for internal and external
- Microsoft Office Skills
- PRO/Industrial/Construction Supply Distribution experience a
- Strong communication skills, detail-oriented and good
- Must be willing to travel within region up to 80% of the
- The preferred candidate would reside in one of the following
areas: Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, New York Metro or Tri-State
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected
Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
Keywords: Bosch Group, Mount Prospect , Measuring Tool Market Development Manager, Executive , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!