Manager, Commercial Digital Systems
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Manager, Commercial Digital Systems serves as a point of
contact for IT Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing supporting
Commercial. They identify business problems, analyze solutions and
document business requirements. They understand business processes
and manage relationships with key customers. The Manager,
Commercial Systems participates in and leads components of system
delivery. They also identify and investigate business needs,
problems, and opportunities, promoting business process
- Form and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional
- Works with Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing clients to
understand specific business processes, business drivers and
business strategy across multiple Commercial Functions.
- Own/ collaborate on new tool selection and vendor relationships
for digital marketing.
- Identifies, proposes, initiates and leads significant
improvement projects for Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing.
Defines requirements for the implementation of changes in business
functions and supporting IT services.
- Provides advice, assistance and leadership in any area
associated with the planning, procurement, provision, delivery,
management, maintenance and effective business use of information
systems for multiple areas in Digital Marketing Solutions and
- Responsible for vendor management, data integration and
reporting delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for delivery of IT projects and assures project and
project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures
and standards, including SDLC and Change control.
- Analyzes, resolves and documents business requirements and
system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements,
incidents, missing requirements or other root causes.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing
opportunities to streamline business and system processes.
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers
within the area of responsibility.
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Responsible for
monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with vendors. Work closely with
vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of
accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and
autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional
job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant combination of education and
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with business functions:
- Experience managing Customer and Vendor relationships at
various organizational levels.
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and
trends including Content Management Systems, websites, web
analytics, digital tools and data integration.
- Experience with PII data preferred.
- Experience with systems solution delivery, configuration, or
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as
with system and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability
to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with Pfizer that has been fully approved
by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) or one of the vaccines
currently granted emergency use authorization by the FDA such as
Moderna or Johnson & Johnson. Fully vaccinated is defined as two
weeks after your final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson &
Johnson vaccine. We will provide medical and religious
accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Mount Prospect , Manager, Commercial Digital Systems, Executive , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!