Company: Ametek, Inc.
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Ametek, Inc.Your Impact:Rauland is looking for a talented and
passionate Embedded Engineer who wants to make an impact in the
medical & educational space. We are seeking an experienced
developer who will help us build and enhance tools and applications
that are used by thousands of healthcare providers and patients
worldwide for the latest in acute and long-term care facilities and
the applications used by the educational
- Design and buildout firmware for a new generation of Rauland
designed hardware SKUs.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life
cycle from requirements review to product verification.
- Create or review:
- System, sub-system and functional requirements
- Software architecture and detailed design documents
- Software verification plans
- Software build and deployment plans.
- Participate in code inspections.
- Work with the assigned software architect to design and code
- Work with verification and validation engineers to resolve test
- Work with the technical support group to troubleshoot field
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or equivalent. -
- At least 5 years development experience in design and
implementation of multi-task, event-driven real time embedded
- Expertise with development tools for revision control, bug
tracking, peer code review, etc.
- Linux kernel development and integration
- Low Level driver development
- Integrating board support packages from RTOS vendors
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols,
interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Developing firmware using an RTOS
- Integrating hardware and firmware
- Codec programming and integration
- Experience reading schematics and data sheets for
- Experience using emulators and hardware debugging tools.
- Experience with IAR Workbench or similar embedded IDEs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Why Us?Rauland, a division of AMETEK, is a business unit in the
Measurement, Communications and Technologies division of AMETEK. We
are a leader in integrated communications technology, designing and
manufacturing Nurse Call Systems for the medical industry and
school critical communication systems for the education K-12
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Mount Prospect , Embedded Engineer, Engineering , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!