Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 14, 2022
This is a full-time, entry-level (no experience required),
permanent position directly with Comcast. If you enjoy hands-on
work, interacting with customers, and want to be part of one of the
100 Best Companies to Work For. This is the job for you!Cable
Install Techs are in charge of representing the company by
delivering great customer service and performing the installation
of the services that the customers purchase, troubleshooting
techniques, replacements or upgrades. It's necessary to work with
your hands using tools and climbing up ladders.As a Cable and
Internet Installer, you will receive:
- $18.00/hr + Performance Quarterly Bonuses.
- Paid training.
- $1500 sign-on bonus!
- Day 1 - Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Highly discounted Internet & Cable services.
- Access to online discounts from Comcast website (Hulu, Netflix,
- Take home a company van--- Talk about Gas & Mileage saver.
- 401K Match, Paid Time Off, Stock Purchase Plan, and much
- Paid technical training will be provided.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 4 Free universal amusement tickets every year.About the job:
- Start Date: ASAP
- Office Location: Mount Prospect, IL.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a high school
- Work hours: 10-hour shift for 4 days a week and available to
work overtime including weekends, evenings, and holidays (rotative
- Video of the daily life of this role:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Vl19t-640Growth opportunities in
this line of position:Senior Lead Technician
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1EVDMeWX-cCome build a career with
Keywords: Comcast, Mount Prospect , General Mechanic, Engineering , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!