Certified Group Cycling Instructor
Company: Crunch Fitness
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: June 11, 2022
Reports to: - Group Fitness Coordinator / Manager General
Manager - Franchise Owner/Operator - Requirements: - Maintain valid
CPR Certification Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification
(AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred) Valid Yoga or Pilates Certification
also acceptable - Special Skills: -
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication - Responsibilities: -
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in
accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any
time. - Meetings: -
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Mount Prospect , Certified Group Cycling Instructor, Education / Teaching , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!