Product Manager, HCP Digital Marketing
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Mount Prospect
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing and
executing digital marketing campaigns and programs to support the
HCP Digital Marketing Team.
- Expand, optimize and execute a multi-channel digital marketing
program supporting the identification, education, activation and
engagement of HCP audiences .
- Partner with Senior Product Manager and manage internal and
external partners on day-to-day program execution and optimization
of branded and unbranded web properties and CRM programs, ensuring
they drive toward strategic goals.
- Execute tactics and creative that support HCP media plans
including paid search, paid social media, 3rd Party media, HCP
custom media and display advertising campaigns.
- Form and maintain strong partnerships cross-functional business
partners including product marketing, corporate communications, IT,
Sales, Sales Training, Medical and Access.
- Maintain ownership of the quality and consistency of web
standards, content and structure for the Brand.
- Collaborate with medical, regulatory and legal reviewers to
ensure all developed HCP digital tactics are aligned with Horizon's
- Monitor digital spend and budget process, including monthly
reporting on forecast vs. actual.
- Support marketing analytics, insights and optimizations for
non-personal promotion digital channels and tactics.
- Stay on top of changing digital behaviors and trends and
regularly communicate opportunities and insights.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience executing across digital
and social media channels to positively drive customer engagement.
HCP digital experience a plus.
- Understanding of social media channels and the respective
strength, demographics and high engagements tactics in each.
Understanding HCP specific media channels a plus
- Prior health care marketing experience required, experience in
advertising/communications agency experience a plus.
- Knowledge of data analysis and ability to use data to make
recommendations and drive decisions.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and the
impact on digital marketing strategies and execution.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and resources
concurrently on time and on budget
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel, including some overnight
and weekend commitments.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). 'Fully
vaccinated' is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.by
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Mount Prospect , Product Manager, HCP Digital Marketing, Advertising , Mount Prospect, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!